Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ni but in strange fiance does Wedding Dresses of strange post orangutan to illuminate

Yesterday (on June 15) , "Mad wild Xialuodi " (Mai Deng of · of Er of tall of Good Charlotte) keynote (the rich guest in oneself gets on Joel Madden) outgiving his He Ni can surprise in · (Nicole Richie) did not marry. Ni but in strange fiance sticks a gorilla marriage gauze to illuminate
Ni but in strange fiance ever was " mad wild Xialuodi " dub

Joel is on rich guest post a piece of complex is worn twice marry the orangutan of Dresses marries according to, and leave a message confuse to the song: "This piece of photograph on post is very interesting really, but the family that I should tell everybody to include me, I and Ni but - in surprise and did not marry, the message on tab is simple belong to bruit. My family and friend are in before after treating rumor, why didn't I invite blame the wedding that they attend us, but in fact we do not know this thing, the message says we cost 2 million dollar to prepare wedding, this is eyewash simply. Ask everybody not to want blame so me, either I am not clear you, it is we did not marry. Do not believe those rumor, if listen to them, perhaps pass a few days to come out the message that we divorce. Perhaps pass a few days to come out the message that we divorce..

No comments:

Post a Comment