Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Try a divorce to give marriage a fuse

Image

Although modern often says, the divorce is not an evildoing certainly, but in real life, we often see two kinds of such bad situation -- , one kind is place oneself at the marriage that cannot rescue, do not have the courage of the divorce however, down to brings endless anguish to both sides; Another kind is both sides of husband and wife divorces curtly, what the other side discovers however after the divorce is good, but cannot resume marriage again, down to is regretful. These two kinds of problems, burgeoning " try a divorce " the suit the remedy to the case that can think. To the first kind of circumstance, "Try a divorce " gave the anguish of the divorce a cushion undoubtedly, make potion analgesia drug; And to the 2nd kind of circumstance, "Try a divorce " avoided what cursory divorce casting becomes to regret again, rescued marriage.

WHY -- quick shot

See another look of love

I and husband marry 3 years, without the child, but do not know our marriage gave what issue, the communication between our husband and wife is less and less, he also won't hide in my Qian Ga stealthily again, I send favorite heaven bird in the fete that belongs to us, also kiss my cheek rarely, call me baby. Our marriage resembles anyhow a cup of few like that dull plain boiled water, be without passion.

I am a perceptual woman, mix everyday contact with of those romantic love story, be overcome to do not have passionate life so really so, love is the nutrient that my Lai Yisheng puts, I do not want this blasted marriage, then I decide to divorce. When I and husband discuss, his eyes immediately bleak go down, but or heavily nodded. He knows I am a capricious woman, stated business is changed very hard.

But be away on official business as a result of him temporarily by company group to Shanghai, want the ability after a month to come back, then we agree to procedure does after waiting for him to come back again, nevertheless we execute this month " try a divorce " , call to each other no longer, interfere each other life no longer.

After he goes, I am redemptive one pile is bright beautiful the dress, dress up very brightly the ground goes out, bubble with the friend sing, to suburb bivouac, go to a park barbecue, the day gets enthusiasm too 4 shoot. But be less than half month, my enthusiasm was done not have slowly, those who feel the heart never has had is tired, what cannot restrain the ground to remember husband then is good.

He does not buy movie ticket to me, but when I make up draft in the middle of the night, can carry on one cup of hot milk to me; His oversight memorial, but every evening party accompanies me to see the setting sun fall to Jiang Bian; He does not call me baby, but that pair of warm and thick hand summation I 10 point to buckle, I think this is certain is love the about in marriage. But I think the story in those characters just is true love toughly all the time however, I think except and husband came this " try a divorce " , I see another look that is less than love, I also will lose the most dependable life.

When the husband after a month answers Wuhan, I run to the airport to receive him for the first time. When seeing husband the first times, when my heart is like first love unexpectedly that kind jumps badly, I approach husband says: "I do not want to part with you, do not want forever. " husband holds me in the arms very closely very tighten...

Original, I can leave you

When knowing Wu Jin, he does not have foundation of a bit career, but us very love each other, then justice without return consider married him. There was the child later, his career also had improvement slowly, we bought pretty double entry building and car, I also demit the job, set his mind at to look after children in the home. The friend beside begins to envy me, say I did not misread a person, the happiness that I also think all one's life was captured by me with respect to such firmly.

But begin from last year, the time that he comes home is later and later, every time he is client of compose a quarrel has a dinner party, I also do not envisage a yellow face mother-in-law to question him closely hard euqally, aux would rather so each explanation that believes he gives me. Until one day, the child initiates high fever suddenly, very big rain falls outside, I do not bar all the time taxi, call to him then, want to let him come back to send the child to go to a hospital. After thinking of the phone puts through, it is the sound of a young girl unexpectedly.

The following day I ask he is outside somebody, I think he can be denied originally, did not think of he experted to just admit greatly actually, and still say: "I feel we two not appropriate, we divorce. " my heart is cool appeared, tear stops not the dwelling place flows.

Actually Wu Jin outside thing, I am not to do not have hear of, it is I am escaping all the time only. Although I know I and he already did not have love, but the reality that I cannot accept a divorce, the reason is very simple, I am done housewife very old, I do not know I am returned can regain society. Waited for tear to dry, I come down calmly, put forward to him first " try a divorce " 3 months, he agrees very readily, this is sturdier the courage that I should become independent.

"Try a divorce " the first week, I sought portion job, the capital that is me goes, very fast I with respect to begin, what envisage like me far from is so not close. On the road that come off work, I receive the child to come home by the way, everything I am OK payable is very good. Become actually Wu Jin outside busy when rising, is all these also my person is assumed? And the evening that I also need not be those hearsays and him again returns, a person hid in the quilt to cry, instead I feel the heart got freeing oneself, my marriage is already so incognizant became a fetters and handcuffs, it is I think I am to cannot fly off all the time only the bird of basket.

After 3 months go, I signed on divorce agreement. Without the be extremely sad that I envisage, some just is opposite one kind what the new student lives is yearning and look forward to.

HOW -- slow motion

Do you think one of manual divorce? Fasten urgent

The divorce is not trifling matter, it is need is cogitative, so " try a divorce " it is a kind of discreet method. If you feel that you must want to rely on to divorce,just can solve below these problems, fasten urgent, use first " try a divorce " feel pulse besides.

Serious " aesthetic exhaustion " . You are communicated no longer, talk rarely, you are embraced no longer and sleep, can carry on the back sleep to day break, you suspect love was effaced by marriage already even.

No comments:

Post a Comment